PROMPTS for OLDER WRITERS
- Where is the good future going?
- Identify a problem in the world today. How could a character take steps to solve the problem? Write from the perspective of the future and tell how things were changed.
- What would neighborhoods, economic systems, or national and international relationships look like?
- How would water, energy, food, or natural resource usage be different from today?
- Tell a story of a character who made a difference.
- What would your life look like in a hopeful future?
- How was change brought about in government or business that led to a more sustainable future?